The CODIS address validation mechanism works through an interface with StrikeIron, Inc.
Here’s an overview of what the StrikeIron subscription provides..
- Validates, corrects, and standardizes addresses, adds ZIP+4, carrier routes, latitude and longitude, and more
- Can be invoked for a single address or as a batch process (Results are returned in one batch of 100)
- Easily integrated into websites, applications, and more
- Enhance lead and contact record data quality
- Improve deliverability of shipments, direct mail campaigns, and more
- Reduce costly database scrubbing and maintenance
The CODIS interface to the StrikeIron service is already installed on your CODIS system. Address validation/correction can be activated once you’ve obtained a subscription along with login credentials from StrikeIron, Inc.